Monday, May 5, 2008

Tawana Time!

Wow! I'm really looking forward to this week. Tawana and I will be
sneaking off for a week of just us. This is something that we always try to
include in our year of vacation planning. A definite time of doing
something cool with the kids and some time for just us. It is amazing how
it rekindles the fires of romance in a marriage. People always ask us how
we keep such a great relationship fresh.... that's one of the ways... being
together, with no cell phones (yes, the Blackberry will be off!) :) It
always helps to get away and recharge my creative batteries too. When you
are constantly in creation mode for messages and series for Living To Go
creativity can become a chore. So time away also helps to re-energize my
thinking process... ok...have I justified my vacation enough yet? :) see ya
when we get back!....

1 comment:

Bart said...

Hey Pastor,
"I need you to......" just kidding. Ya'll have a great time. It is fun to get a way and love each other and love God without life being involved and interrupting. We all love you and we will miss you.
Bart