Saturday, November 29, 2008

Last night.. This morning..

OK! Last night... or this morning.... Whatever... was so incredible... We worshiped and prayed and laughed and shared some of the awesome things that God has done in our lives and it was over so quickly.  Jeremy Medkiff, our worship pastor, and his team was so great.  I guess they played for the entire time except for about 20 min.  9pm-5am... That’s a marathon worship set!  I was blown away by how many people showed up! LTG is a special place with super people! I know that God is doing something new and exciting! I’m just glad to be a part of it!  Come expecting a miracle Sunday!!!

1 comment:

mr.bill said...

Oh yeah man, it was so powerful. This morning will be so great. I cant wait to see what God is going to do in the house today. Lets do it again Pastor, please.