Friday, April 4, 2008

glad to be home

Man, I'm glad to be home. I love being in new places and talking to new
people but I sure did miss my family and my friends at Living To Go. That's
one of the coolest things about Living To Go. When you get connected... you
wanna stay connected. This has been a transformational 2 years for LTG and
we are seeing God do some awesome things. Over the last few weeks we have
seen over 175 people commit to faith in Christ and many people healed from
various things. I encourage everyone to keep prayer central in everything
that you do. It is what really changes things. Knowledge is a vitally
important tool but not more so than prayer. That is what brings real
transformation. God's people need to remember the first works. (Rev. 2)
Prayer and fasting are not optional practices but required disciplines.
Let's get serious about the God again. Don't stop praying if you have been
and start if you haven't been. I'm expecting some incredible things this
year. I hope you'll join me as we shake our world for Christ.

1 comment:

mr.bill said...

We're glad your back home too Pastor. Yeah there's a few folk's that miss you when you're gone. I know you have to go and learn some new Pastoring stuff every now and then but it's always very obvious when your not there. As long as you promise to keep coming back we'll let you leave.
You are absolutely right about the prayer and fasting too. It's what brought those 175 people to christ and will bring more as well. It also keeps you out of trouble if you're praying and fasting. Kinda like I've heard you're Dad say so many times, you gotta be prayed up. God forgives but we have to give back as well in our time with Him.
I know it has done wonders for the bus ministry and the growth we are starting to see there. Not to mention the people I've seen step up to work in that ministry. Good people who know how to walk in God's way's. No make that 'great' people. I know they want to shake this community for Christ and the world.
It also saved my life just the other day,being prayed up. Yes, knowing what I do now about prayer I sometimes think how I ever got by without it...it's all about the prayer ain't it?
Well I'm glad your home safe and sound P.C. and yeah we sure did miss ya too.
Love ya man
Mr Bill